Training Module For Lzb Ice3 Very Confusing

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Lenwigg, Sep 4, 2022.

1. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

Playing on the PS5

I have found the Training module very confusing because he is saying things like, and now you have a so and so light by the speedometer and on your hud, but no such lights, until that is quite a while after. And trying to find them when not there is a bit frustrating.

Also after the train comes to a stop he says about an x on a white board, I could not see that. Not sure but I don't remember him saying to bring the power back down to zero so as to be able to get moving again after reapplying power.

I have done it four or five times and every time that he says I will need to press the PZB release to acknowledge the end light when it flashes I have been in a tunnel so could not see the lever. Obviously after the first couple of times I knew abut it so was ready but not really a lot of help to someone new trying to learn.

Fantastic game so far, and I was lucky as I did not get many problems with TSW2

2. HappyBasher

HappyBasher Active Member

Yep, the commentary seems out of sync from what is happening in the world. I thought maybe it was me driving too fast or too slow, but now I know it's not just me!

The pzb release is available on controller by holding square(ps) or x(xbox) and right-d-pad - or on the pc pressing the "End" button (above the cursor keys, delete, end, pgdn). I think the tutorial just says d-pad, doesn't mention the operational shift (or maybe I wasn't paying attention!)

3. swift19

swift19 Active Member

I struggled with that one too. I got near the end then it says reduce AFB to 0 and stop train with the train brake. I did this but it didn't register. So I tried again this time pressing the button on the screen to turn the AFB off entirely. Again it didn't click.
    I tried to reverse to see if I was in the wrong place and ended up with a Spad.

Apart from that all seems to be OK on PS5 so far. Loving it.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2022
  4. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

I will try to remember that, thanks.

• Like Like x 1