Training Scenarios

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by uvm0902, Oct 25, 2022.

1. uvm0902

uvm0902 Well-Known Member

I am very annoyed by the presence of training scenarios in each new journey. With the new route, new training modules of the already existing rolling stock come along.

I'm sure they are not needed in travel mode. They interfere with me and spoil the first impression.

When the creation of the training center was announced, I hoped that all training would be concentrated only there and would not interfere with the gameplay.

I would like to see in the training center for each of the locomotives one, but more advanced and meaningful training scenario. It should have one standard and a set of lessons - from cold start, refueling and maintenance of the locomotive, testing traction and braking modes in various weather conditions and terrain, operation of security and signaling systems, boarding and disembarking passengers, turning off the locomotive. And they should be in only one place - in the training center, and not interfere with the gameplay.

I will be happy if this is implemented.
    It is very interesting to know your opinion on such a proposal.

2. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

While the more complex tutorials are welcome, some things are just too complicated and dense to put into a not long tutorial. For example, pzb is one of them. You have to learn all the different signals on the route, how to master pzb. It's not as easy as pressing a button. Then you gotta have tutorials for different pzb modes and such.

With cold starting, the locomotive has to have every single feature available to cold start which some locomotives don't have unfortunately.

All of these take up extra dev time. They have to meet deadlines and work on other important features so you can at least drive the train, just safety systems if you wish and stuff.

Nice suggestion on more advanced tutorials but would be too complicated for some things