Trains Of Renfe As Official Dlc

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Lidia Litviak, May 18, 2022.

1. Lidia Litviak

Lidia Litviak New Member

Hello let me present you our great and Glorius Spanish railroad system one of the best fo all Europe and probably of the world and I'm here to explain you why is it and why it should be added into the game as soon as possible.
    We have the twice of kilometers of Germany but Germany keeps getting dlcs but anyway lets get into topic
    Get to know the Spanish railroad system of RENFE (Red Nacional de Ferrocarriles Españoles) National network of Spanish railroads this company build the loco's and the wagons meanwhile we also have Adif (Administrador de Infraestructuras Ferroviarias) meaning RailWorks infrastructure administration, they take care of the infrastructure making bridges electrifying the tracks etc...
    Whit this cleared Ima proceed to show what type of trains we have this post is going to be focused into high speed trains only
    This is the serie 330 of ADIF
    [​IMG]
    Yeah i know i said they don't make loco's but this is not a normal train is a scientific train taking care of testing the brand new infrastructure to check how they behave if is save if the aerodynamics are correct and if past the test is good to go :) also they take care of maintenance of older tracks making the same process making investigations while is traveling on it pretty cool huh? well get comfy we just getting started.
    Here is the high speed passenger trains or as knowed AVE (Alta velocidad español) Spanish high speed
    Ave series 100 Alstom
    [​IMG]
    Since 1992 "AVE" defines high-speed services in Spain. Exclusively on international gauge lines at speeds of up to 300 km/h. With Wi-Fi, cafeteria and video and normally with tourist, tourist+ (preferably seats without benefits) and preferential seats, a class in which certain benefits are offered: newspapers every day and food and drinks daily except Saturdays and special dates.
    [​IMG]
    AVE series 100 Alstom. Preferential or tourist + above and tourist below
    [​IMG]
    Here is the next generation of AVE Series 102/112 Talgo bombardier.
    [​IMG]
    Commonly knowed as duck due to his nose shape.
    [​IMG]
    AVE series 102/112 Talgo-Bombardier. Preferential or tourist + above and tourist below
    [​IMG]

This is the Siemens 103-11 [​IMG]
    This is an ICE train but repainted and remodeled for Spanish routes.
    [​IMG]
    AVE series 103 Siemens. Preferential or tourist

Here we have a AVE series 102/112 Talgo bombardier.
    [​IMG]
    The main difference apart from the color is that for the same trip in an AVE THAT COST 28€ in this train will be starting form 8€ the same route meaning is a low cost train is the newest service we have now
    [​IMG]

Here we have the Talgo Avril [​IMG]
    Its a recent prototype train that still on testing but they can reach 350 KPH the other trains avove can only reach 300 /330 kph
    [​IMG]
    Interior of it its a concept but its very likely to be like this in release.
    THIS is the future of Spanish high speed trains.
    THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT:
    Implemented in 2006, the name refers to quality services with self-propelled trains capable of 250 km/h. They use high-speed lines, conventional lines or both types, generally with tourist, tourist + and preferential class, cafeteria and video, but also with only tourist class (series 121).
    This type of train commonly confused as AVE but it's not! because they can travel in both tracks as i said electrified or not part of Spain still not electrified and to keep delivering quality high speed trains they use diesel engines for the non electrical tracks
    Alvias serie 130 Talgo-Bombardier:
    [​IMG]

as you can see very similar to AVE
    [​IMG]
    In the picture of above as you can see he has the second cart that the top one don't have (cause he goe in the electric line) this goes in electric line and once he reached the end of electrification he start the diesel engine and keep going whit convencional tracks using diesel and lower speed.
    [​IMG]
    Interiors, business class

as you can see seats are placed the same as AVE but as you can see seat quality is the same its the most uncomfortable option for a long trip they kill your back and your ass AVE use leather for first class as you can saw above and a more confortable for tourist class than this but its a very low cost travel instead of ave and they can do the exact same lines as AVE do.

Now i welcome you to the Spanish railroad map[​IMG]
    Blue lines are tracks that are already electric
    Red is conventional lines but being electrified in a near future.
    And green lines are special routes for small distances or tourist special trains but I'm not so sure.

As i told before north is not much electrified and its the most beautiful and green part of Spain but here we have some expamples of what ADIF was making this last 2 years
    I want to add an special extra of this bridge here why:
    [​IMG]
    As you are reading this in this exact moment workers are expanding bridge for electrification so AVE trains can go there in past only alvias could go on this track but in July of this year this line is going to be done and i will be one of the lucky ones to get on board to test it i want to add it cause the badge is one of the most beautiful i ever saw and i think would be a crime to skip this.

Here is the old track size
    [​IMG]
    As many of you know in 1900 Spain had a civil war the result of it was that Spain was thinking intro joining ww2 to help Germany and Francisco Franco the leader on those times switched the track size to Iberian size tracks called why? you may ask, good question. In case of a enemy invasion the enemy wont be able to use the railroad properly and in those times it was the most important way of transporting material that why we need remodel all of it :) old trains like ALVIA can use both size tracks European size that is used in AVE and the old Iberian size but this is changing to the electrification
    [​IMG]
    Here is the bridge at night if you don't get felled in love then get another job cause this is not for you at night this bridge is STUNNING i live at 100 meters form it and it just blow my mind every time i see it having a small river (the green stuff below) and plenty of green spaces whit beautiful walkways passing bellow it

Here is a closer look to the pillars.
    Well this would be for high speed passenger trains if this post get love or a dev is interested i will make a second part adding intercity and medium distances and a 3rd post for cargo and medium distances for finishing Ima show you a video of the full AVE experience so you can get in love of our Spanish railroad system like every tourist do cause its the best economic safest option to tip inside Spain ad you can enjoy the landscapes that are stunning as you can see on the pictures

(6) Spain's High Speed Rail System Explained - YouTube
    If you are not adding this as a dlc you will commeting a fatal error other one will do this is a oportunity UNIQUE when you will get boost in players and spanish and more european people will pay all what it cost please do it AND TAKE ALL MY MOENY

• Like Like x 16
  2. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

Wow as suggestions go this is an example of a well thought out suggestion I commend you on how you have presented this route and would like to see something from spain

• Like Like x 3
  3. The_Drunken_Engineer

The_Drunken_Engineer Well-Known Member

Great idea. I'm getting a little bored of the US/German/England routes.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Lidia Litviak

Lidia Litviak New Member

Thanks i think will be a fresh air to the game and a geart dlc packs

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lidia Litviak

Lidia Litviak New Member

Thanks so much if this post get loved ima upload intercity routes and cargo :)

6. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Great idea and for S100 it can be the TGV that does Madrid Atocha Perpignan Avignon Aix En Provence Marseille St Charles services. That means every 08:06 Trips out of Marseille on LGV DLC is S100 towards Madrid Atocha playable to Avignon in both directions. S100 has the TVM-430 system equipped.
    Here's the S100 pulling into Aix En Provence from Marseille St Charles

Arrival at Marseille St Charles at 22:58 from Avignon was the 15:45 Madrid Atocha AVE TGV Trip.

Best choice for DTG is LGV CLR Catalonia Languedoc Rousslion Girona Perpignan. Since AVE S100 does the Spain to France bound traffic with TGV Duplex. Freight is Renfe 252 1.435m Version that way it has yard access at Perpignan Le Soler where a SNCF BB22200 UK Class II runs Perpignan Calais Freight. To Germany a BB37000

Last edited: May 18, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Lidia Litviak

Lidia Litviak New Member

Thanks you so much for all the coments yeah thast a wonderfull idea and i was also thinking intro adding Madrid Chamartin to galicia is one of the most beautifull landsscapes ever and stunning as you can see in the bridge photos i just hope to get soemthing more
    indigenous

• Like Like x 1
  8. driverwoods#1787

Does that include Santiago de Compostela Station where the AVE system had its version of the 1998 Eschede ICE1 Derailment? Here's a video of Eschede Seconds from Disaster episode

AVE Santiago de Compostela accident

• Like Like x 1
  9. Juan Manuel Luengo

Juan Manuel Luengo Active Member

Very bad taste on your part, drivergoods#1787, if there is no bad intention.
    Here we do not forget the misfortunes or the victims and we do not need anyone to remind us of them.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Lidia Litviak

Lidia Litviak New Member

Yes that route include it is from MADRID making a few stop in
    Zamora
    Puebla De Sanabria
    A Gudiña
    Ourense
    Santiago De Compostela
    and yeah that turn is included

11. Lidia Litviak

Lidia Litviak New Member

true i think he was just curius cause was a international very sounded disaster was a very important hit in galician history makind a before and after in railroad history and all was drivers fault human errors.... but lets just hope dont happend again

12. driverwoods#1787

Correct and there should be technical reports on the Spanish Equivalent to UK RAIB US NTSB on why it should not happen again. Eschede 1998 monument is visible in TSC Hamburg Hannover. This one might be visible on the route.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Lidia Litviak

Lidia Litviak New Member

Yeah but it was a human negligence and due to that Spanish media try to cover it our country live for and of tourism and a news like that kinda ruins it + that route is next to santiago and that is the holy path to the most important cathedarl of spain so many people around the world go travel it to make a journey of discovery no need to be religiou to do it and some of them do it by train :) one of the main transport in XACOBEO day that is celebration of the path

• Like Like x 1
  14. highland beastie

highland beastie Well-Known Member

Yes! I would love to have something from Spain, their trains are absolutely beautiful, though knowing DTG they will probably never do it, which is a shame.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Lidia Litviak

Lidia Litviak New Member

Thats why we need visibility if 80% of players ask for it they wont have other choice ;) lest stay together and ask for it!!!! stay tunned for more posts

16. Blacknred81

Blacknred81 Well-Known Member

With how DTG wants to do TSW2, if they cant get a Renfe License, then they cant do a Spanish route, no matter the demand....(Since DTG stated they wont do unbranded stuff for TSW2)

17. Lidia Litviak

Lidia Litviak New Member

THEN WE will do a game by ourselves and beat this crapt

• Like Like x 1
  18. driverwoods#1787

Solution to this would be doing a France to Spain route like Perpignan Girona. That way DTG uses the existing SNCF License upto Figures Vilafant & Girona these are the first stops for a Paris Gare De Lyon Barcelona Sants TGV. Extra layers Renfe license S100 S252 freight.

19. The_Drunken_Engineer

The_Drunken_Engineer Well-Known Member

Can you also make a new Twitter and Facebook??? :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. Lidia Litviak

Lidia Litviak New Member

what do you mean like for making an entire new train simulator game?! if i get support im 100% for it

21. AtherianKing

AtherianKing Well-Known Member

Great layout for a suggestion post

Spain is certainly a high contender for TSW 2 in my opinion, I hope to see some Spanish content at some point

I believe it’s also the series 130 seen in your suggestion that I have witnessed doing impressive speeds firsthand (Catalonia is where I remember seeing it), certainly one with some power to it

• Like Like x 1
  22. Lidia Litviak

Lidia Litviak New Member

This trains are rarely seen today you can see them in hard sinuous terrains they can go up to 190 kph in those routes they are a very first generation if i get enough support i will maybe create a train simulator but a GOOD one not all same trains stay tunned!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  23. mikelh#4093

mikelh#4093 New Member

I think that dovetail should publish spanish routes and only german, england and american routes, beacuse they don´t know how much programers effort to make mods, for example this series 446 is one of the best of the mods that I have ever seen. upload_2022-6-19_16-33-7.jpeg

24. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

You just gave me an stroke reading your post

• Like Like x 1
  25. mikelh#4093

mikelh#4093 New Member

Is that bad?

26. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

27. mikelh#4093

mikelh#4093 New Member

28. Purno

Purno Well-Known Member

I'd love to see a Spanish route, but please don't let it be another high speed one trick pony like LGV Marseille-Avignon.

29. mikelh#4093

mikelh#4093 New Member

Yeah, that is true

30. Lidia Litviak

Lidia Litviak New Member

i uploaded another part