PC Transpennine Driving Rain Scenario In The Journey

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by adrian.thompson7, Feb 26, 2020.

1. adrian.thompson7

adrian.thompson7 New Member

Ok I repeatedly have to restart this because if I save part way through and then go back to it then the reverser or throttle or master key stops working so I cannot complete. I am sick of this for such and expensive game. Cant even implement a basic save function that works. I first failed this right at the end in Leeds when all I had to do was park and turn reverser off. Nope - controls wont work. this kind of thing turns a good game into a pile of crap and turns me off. Trouble is I have spent 100 quid on it and feel robbed. What are you gonna do Dovetail

2. NEC Railfan

NEC Railfan Well-Known Member

This is the wrong forum section. This is Train Simulator 2020. I think you mean Train Sim World 2020.

3. DTG Protagonist

DTG Protagonist Has left the building Staff Member

Adrian, you've come to the right place.

The key to ironing out bugs like the one you describe is knowing how to reproduce it for ourselves. Once we can do that, we can nail down the cause of the problem and eliminate it.

Any chance you could provide a step by step of what you do that causes this to happen?