PC Transpennine Driving Rain Scenario In The Journey

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by adrian.thompson7, Feb 26, 2020.

1. adrian.thompson7

adrian.thompson7 New Member

Ok I repeatedly have to restart this because if I save part way through and then go back to it then the reverser or throttle or master key stops working so I cannot complete. I am sick of this for such and expensive game. Cant even implement a basic save function that works. I first failed this right at the end in Leeds when all I had to do was park and turn reverser off. Nope - controls wont work. this kind of thing turns a good game into a frustrating experience and turns me off. Trouble is I have spent 100 quid on it and feel robbed. Will this be fixed

2. Trim

Trim Active Member

I've just tested it and I agree. When reloading a save, all the power controls (master key, forward/reverse and the power handle) are locked. Standing up and sitting down (a common way of fixing power problems) does not work. Most/all of the other controls appear to work fine.

I have not noticed this on any other save I've made.

3. Traxx

Traxx New Member

Yeah, NTP does suffer extremely from the saving. Sometimes it helped to completely restart the loco