Train Sim World 3 Trenton To Ny 2x Out Of Map Glitches

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by GoldenTicket, Aug 14, 2022.

1. GoldenTicket

GoldenTicket Well-Known Member

Hello everyone GT here with probably the last glitch I will be showing for a while until Train Sim World 3. It's a cool glitch that adds 3 or 4 drivable miles to any route hope you guys enjoy it's a short video not too crazy!

I hope you guys enjoy and let me know what routes you guys would like for me to try in the comment section or down below! Thank you cheers!

2. GoldenTicket

This was my least favorite of the glitches but decided to post anyway for who wanted to see what's after faversham. The last glitch video will be on the LG V which gave me a very difficult time to even do but happy to announce it was successful LOL. I can happily say that you guys will be looking forward to what I've seen on LGV! I hope you all enjoy the video and have a great weekend cheers:)

3. GoldenTicket

This was one of the hardest glitches to pull off taking me two days of frustration and finally did it. I wanted to use the tgv for this glitch but unfortunately it was proven to be very difficult and decided to use the Harlem Line m7a. I will maybe attempt again in the future but potentially if there's another French route ever to be released. Hope you guys enjoy this one to me I think was really cool actually which is why I Decided to make it. Cheers and thank you for everyone watching liking and supporting it really means a lot to me!

Last edited: Feb 8, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. GoldenTicket

Hello everyone GT here again with a first Train Sim World 3 out of map glitch for Southeastern high speed. This one was unintentional and literally happened after I finished a service on the class 465. This is a very easy glitch and doesn't require anything too sophisticated like the other videos I have done but was definitely worth a post because it was pretty cool.

I'm assuming it was able to be done because there are no barriers blocking you from leaving, which I'm assuming was removed for more performance and optimization. I have a question for any experience programmers or engineers, I would like to know if a lot of the extra parts of these Maps can be removed, such as added objects and any other scenery in unplayable areas would that be a partial solution to adding a little more memory to said routes? Please if anyone has any answers to this I would appreciate any feedback thank you and I hope you all enjoy the video cheers!

5. GoldenTicket

First train sim world 3 map glitch of 2023. I definitely plan to do alot more of these this year.

6. GoldenTicket

Since there's so much German DLC. I'm going to start glitching out of the Maps on a few of those routes to see if there's any new spoilers or even any extra mileage with more added scenery for a few extra miles? Let's see.

Believe it or not, these glitches are actually fun when there's more scenery and mileage, because it makes me wanting to see added extensions in the future for many routes. Hope you guys videos if you do, please drop a like as I get many requests for these, and are pretty difficult to pull off sometimes taking two hours or more!

Last edited: Apr 6, 2023
  7. GoldenTicket

I want to know with the new French company Focus entertainment purchasing dovetail, I'm looking forward to seeing what's next for the Train Sim World franchise! I have enjoyed the TGV Duplex 200 but was not a big fan of the route being that it felt kind of empty but nevertheless, I enjoyed the route as a whole and wonder with focus entertainment, recent activity. Are there any potential plans to add future French routes or any other countries??? I guess we will hopefully see something in tomorrow's roadmap! Today's video is a quick one and long overdue, but I wanted to see what a great western express extension would look like at the Reading station, and I strongly propose a revamped, great western express, as well as Long Island rail Road just due to their popularity and play ability. I think dovetail this time around with all of the new features and technology/skill I'm more than capable of making better versions of Long Island rail Road &great western. What do you guys think?

8. GoldenTicket

I honestly thought Birmingham cross the line would be the route to have extra miles of scenery lol boy I was wrong or was I? You have to watch to find out! Germany will be next in the next series of videos coming out, attempting to leave out the more newer maps on Train Sim world 3 I hope you all enjoy. :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. GoldenTicket

The first glitch is leaving at sunny side yard, and the second glitch is leaving out a little past Trenton station. These show up for a little bit of extra scenery and is pretty cool for potential future extensions.