PlayStation Trophy Bug In Lgv Méditerranée On Ps5

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Gigi88, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Gigi88

Gigi88 New Member

Hey guys,

I'm experiencing a strange bug with trophies in LGV Méditerranée. I play TSW2 on PS5 and the trophies are popping up correctly in the game. However, when I access my trophies' overview on the console they are missing.

LGV-1.jpg
    LGV-2.jpg

Keep up the great work. I love this game!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
  2. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

That trophy didn't even pop for me, but I'm quite used to bugs like that. I don't really expect anything else anymore ... :((
    I tried that scenario twice, in journey mode and via scenario selection. It doesn't matter.

3. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

This happened me today on SEHS. I unlocked 3 trophies today and all popped with a screenshot but 1 didn't show in my trophy overview.

It was the gold To the Capital for driving the 465 200 miles. The other 2 logged fine.

I even restarted the console to sync the trophies but it won't show up as unlocked even though the PS5 recorded the screenshot of it popping.

4. Gigi88

Gigi88 New Member

I found this workaround here on the forum a few days ago and it worked for me. Give it a try:

https://forums.dovetailgames.com/th...-workaround-tested-and-fixes-proposals.18340/

5. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

This doesn't work on PS5 as the problem I s very different. On PS5, the trophies are popping in game but they are not registering on the PS5 player profile as unlocked. The only proof that they popped is the automatic screen shot the console takes when a trophy pops.

6. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

This issue is across all platforms and not just PlayStation

7. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

Not PC