PlayStation Trophy Not Updated

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by big.dan.1989, Nov 10, 2020.

1. big.dan.1989

big.dan.1989 New Member

Playing TSW2 and managed to secure 2 trophies at the same time. One registered and one didn't the one that registered was complete a certain amount of scheduled journeys via timetable and the one that didn't was reach driver level 25. Let's be honest we can see what driver level we are in the top right.

2. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

You have to completely fill the level 25 all the way, effectively be the start of level 26

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I think what he is saying is that both trophies popped, but only one registered. This happened to me on TSW 2020 and I had to create a new profile. Luckily the one that never registered was a quick one to get. Hopefully if it has glitched a patch can fix it, unless it unlocks again.

4. big.dan.1989

big.dan.1989 New Member

This is helpful, I truly read it as if you achieve the trophy when you reach Level 25 and not complete level 25. This one could be on me. Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  5. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

No worries, this has caught us all out at one time or another. You will soon get the next level filled I'm sure