1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trouble In Mission Aggregate Industries / Great Western Express

Discussion in 'PC Discussion' started by Lightwalker, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Lightwalker

Lightwalker New Member

I can't go on in this scenario after the refueling. When the fueling ends it asks me to couple the 12 vehicles to the loco. But after navigating the rails to the destination I find my loco facing toward the cars and I can't couple them. I suppose I have to reverse to the cars but I don't know how. Any help?

2. Mr T

Mr T Well-Known Member

Unlike the American trains, the British trains require you to manually couple them. If you move your pointer around when between the loco and the truck you'll eventually get white text up about coupling, I forget what it says exactly but it took me a while to find exactly the right spot where it would let me couple / uncouple it.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. Lightwalker

Lightwalker New Member

Yes I eventually found the warm spot for the coupling process. Like you said I expected them to couple automatically. Thanks for the help.

4. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

I wonder how many threads about this precise issue exist on these forums. (I tried several different searches, but no results appeared.)