Ts 2022

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by roberto.piantanida, Feb 18, 2022.

1. roberto.piantanida

roberto.piantanida New Member

Hi, to the managers: I would like to ask why there are no news for TS 2022 such as New Journeys Expansion Pack in tsw 2.

thanks and good continuation.

roberto

2. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

Wrong forums this is for TS2022 not TSW2, and the Journey's Pack for TSW2 was released yesterday.

3. roberto.piantanida

roberto.piantanida New Member

Hi Michael, thanks a lot for yr reply ...in fact, i am complaining to the managers because tsw 2 is more popular than ts 2022. and as a ts 2022 player i am disappointed.

4. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

I am also TS player and also disappointed with the attention that TS is not receiving as well.

5. junior hornet

junior hornet Well-Known Member

To be fair, it get an awful lot more attention than most 13 year old games, including yearly free updates.

6. rwaday

rwaday Well-Known Member

It's always the newest child that gets all the attention. IMHO DTG has hoping that everyone would adopt TSW and TS would die a slow but gradual demise and possibly sell the franchise at some point to another party. But it still is alive. I would suggest that you look elsewhere for content. Plenty of 3rd party content out there. Look for other forums and developers, there are many others worldwide that offer routes, scenarios, reskins, and other DLC . Some of these products are superior to those offered by DTG. You also have the opportunity to create and modify your own routes and scenarios with the supplied editor, unlike Train Simulator's younger sibling. Think outside the box. As of yet, it appears that Windows 11 is not supported and may never be. (I have asked DTG directly about this and am awaiting an answer) This could be a foreshadowing of other decisions for the franchise. To do so would mean that no support, or only limited support would be offered to those on Windows 11.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2022
  7. Reef

Reef Well-Known Member

One can only hope!

8. williamlharris

williamlharris New Member

Yeah, I agreed.