Ts20: Bernina Line… Out Now!

Discussion in 'Dovetail Live Article Discussion' started by TrainSim-James, Nov 28, 2019.

1. TrainSim-James

TrainSim-James Staff Member

[​IMG]

Explore challenging Alpine landscape and the streets of Tirano with Rivet Games’ Bernina Line, which is available now for Train Simulator!

READ MORE

2. Re460

Re460 New Member

Small road by the number of kilometers but very great road by the difficulties met and surmounted in the simulation (as in the reality). The rendering of the helicoidal viaduct of Brusio is a superb success and we can fully realized it occupying one of the seats of the last car of the BEX. And as I mentioned in one of my previous posts, the road offers many possibilities, both in passengers transport and freight operations, especially petroleum products (which can be transported to Pontresina since the merging between the Bernina Pass route and the Poschiavo-Tirano route is already available on the workshop: many thanks to Danny). Congratulations to Alan, Colin and the entire Rivet Games team for this great achievement that personally delighted me.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  3. ColinM_Rivet

ColinM_Rivet Member

Many thanks for the kind words, I'll forward round the team now. And yes, we've really appreciated Danny's good work on the workshop merge too :)

C.

• Like Like x 1