Ts2020 - Dlc

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RichardP, Sep 19, 2019.

1. RichardP

RichardP New Member

Guys.

Been playing TSW a while - and just bought TS 2020. I understand that this is a update/upgrade to TS2019 - so I am guessing all existing DLC content will work. Also spotted a celebration offer by DTG which I may take advantage of.

My question is for those of you who have been through a upgrade/update previously - will DLC content be updated for TS2020 / new content released which will only work with TS2020 in the future? I am a little hesitant grabbing DLCs if they will be renewed in the near future and I may need to purchase them again.

Thanks.

2. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

The update will not effect any of your existing content that you own, it will just add the new features that were outlined. Everything you own will still work the same under TS2020.

3. RichardP

RichardP New Member

Thanks Michael - much appreciated.

4. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

You're welcome

5. 805 BENBOW

805 BENBOW Active Member

Just a general observation but i own the Southampton to Bournemouth route and in previous years, DTG have always given a slight discount for routes already owned. Is this a case of DTG advising Steam as i am sure this has happened in the past. The game already shows as in my library but without the German game. If it has too be full price, than so be it but i don't want to buy and find out that an alteration has been made to those with an existing route or routes.