Ts2020 Packages

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cyclone, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Cyclone

Cyclone Well-Known Member

Do we know if there will be a final sale on these? I see I somehow was not aware of a sale on the Swiss package that was 50% off, would have picked that up instantly if I did. Hoping I can get one more chance to pick that one up before the packages change over, or that the packages stay up for the first week of the new version being out (though I doubt it).

I have to get Hudson by itself as well as the German route, those are single routes remaining in those packages as they each only had one extra route on the basic edition.

2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

I suspect the packages will be available again in the next Sale - it is not like the content is being withdrawn from sale

3. JJTimothy

JJTimothy Well-Known Member

The sale was just a few days ago and I think that'll be it.

I started with TS2016 and don't recall there ever being any overlap between editions.

You can get Steam keys for older editions on other sites but I don't recall ever seeing any of the regional editions anywhere other than Steam- that could be just because I wasn't looking for them mind you.

4. Cyclone

Cyclone Well-Known Member

I was referring to the 2020 packages. You cannot wishlist those packages, I think, and I did not realize the package was on sale a few days ago as has been also stated. Otherwise I could have jumped.

Further, I answered my own question. The package is gone completely, as is even the base package, while we wait for 2021 to show up. So since each of the two routes by themselves come to about the same price as the package on sale, I'm not going to grab them for the time being. I have a lot to play, anyway.