Ts21 - 2 Railroads, 140 Miles, 4 Locos, And More!

Discussion in 'Dovetail Live Article Discussion' started by TrainSim-ChrisTS, Sep 2, 2021.

1. TrainSim-ChrisTS

TrainSim-ChrisTS Staff Member

MTR#01.jpg

The now-available B&O Mountain Subdivision route for Train Simulator is loaded with locomotives, route miles, equipment, and scenarios – all created in highly detailed and authentic fashion!

Read the article

• Like Like x 8
  2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

There seems to have been a lot of work put in to this route and the manual has a lot of very detailed information.
    I don't normally buy US Routes but I might have to make an exception :)

3. Daniel Gibbs

Daniel Gibbs Active Member

I can't wait to kick up some dust on the Mountain Sub!!!

4. triznya.andras

triznya.andras Well-Known Member

Based on the description I think you kind of figured it out - bringing in various developers to collaborate in creating a great add-on from the get go.
    My only gripe at first sight is that it's using a lot of old assets (trees and bushes). If it's in the name of performance, excuse me.
    Looks like lots of nice custom objects and detail, too. Should be an enjoyable drive. Well done, hoping to see some positive actual reviews.

5. Nacho

Nacho Well-Known Member

Just bought it. The scenery is amazing, I started the long run with the GP40s and everything is beautiful as shown in the images, but I noticed in a quick look of the SD35 that the horn can't be listened on the outside and it is really low in the inside. Anyone else has this issue?
    Besides that, congratulations HIS for another incredible route!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

Looks amazing, will have to add it to my wish list for now, not able to afford anything right now.

7. NEC Railfan

NEC Railfan Well-Known Member

I love the value pack this is, the amount of stock included is unbelievable...
    A GP40-2 with no ditchlights too :o

8. Nacho

Nacho Well-Known Member

I just tried again, now the horn in the outside is ok, but in the inside is still very low.
    I finished the first part of the gp40 scenarios and I loved it. I have my helpers coupled and waiting for me in the second part. Really wonderful route.

• Like Like x 1