Ts21 : Karawankenbahn Out Now!

Discussion in 'Dovetail Live Article Discussion' started by DTG Jamie, Nov 19, 2020.

1. DTG Jamie

DTG Jamie Staff Member

• Like Like x 2
  2. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

Sadly somewhat spoiled by the textures on the mountains...

3. mattdsoares

mattdsoares Well-Known Member

Yea, that may not be the best screenshot to showcase the route. I have it through RSSLO directly, and it's a really nice route and worth picking up if just for something different and getting outside of one of the standard train sim countries for a bit!

4. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

RailSim.de do texture patches for some of the RSSLO routes - not sure if they have done this one yet - but it's a very good route.

5. IronBladder

IronBladder Well-Known Member

It's an interesting route with significant changes in scenery. It's typical of RSSLO routes. Precisely modelled but rather oddly coloured scenery. Quick drives with plenty of AI and yard traffic, oddly humped up ballast shoulders (my greatest dislike), generally frame rate easy and lots of route miles. All the RSSLO routes I've got look better with the AP weather pack applied. That's a manual but straightforward process.

I would give the route a cautious recommendation. DTG's routes look better, but this can have a quirky charm.

6. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

The new Salzburg - Rosenheim route is very good and an enjoyable run