Ts21 - South London Network Scenario Pack Out Now!

Discussion in 'Dovetail Live Article Discussion' started by DTG Jamie, Jan 14, 2021.

1. DTG Jamie

DTG Jamie Staff Member

• Like Like x 2
  2. UP13

UP13 Well-Known Member

I think that doing scenario packs for routes that contain multiple DLC is a good idea (if reasonably priced).

Personally I take enjoyment from making my own scenarios, but I think there will be plenty out there who can't or don't want to make own scenarios who will enjoy playing with a wide of AI stock around them. I know there is the workshop.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  3. after4

after4 New Member

Hi there, I'm having trouble with this pack - SLN 1.06 route to East Grinstead only goes as far as East Croydon and then the scenario finishes. I have all the routes and locos needed for this along with the main pack. Am i doing something wrong here? Or should I try re-install? Sorry bit of a newb!

4. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

Scenarios are given a service name but it only goes part of the route. There is no track to East Grinstead. Real world services have driver changes en route.

• Like Like x 1
  5. after4

after4 New Member

Thank you for your reply Cat - do you (or anyone else) happen to know if there is a track available to East Grinstead? i see i can get to Riddlesdown but no further. Even if i pay for it?

6. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

7. junior hornet

junior hornet Well-Known Member

Ironically, East Grinstead was the home of Dr Beeching who, surprise surprise, decided to keep the line open as far as East Grinstead (his own commuter route). It is sweet justice that the East Grinstead line is not present in TS.

8. Wivenswold

Wivenswold Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's kind of weird when scenarios are for a tiny segment of a service. I can't play them as they would not be part of a traincrew rota.
    I remember one from London Liverpool Street to "Shoeburyness" once in the Workshop, 5 minutes into Stratford and it's finished. Leaving the rostered crew to get the 238 bus back to East Ham I assume. Madness.

9. SJA

SJA Active Member

Scarcely worth waiting for it to load to drive all of 3.5 miles or whatever it is :D