Tsc - Bountiful Bnsf

Discussion in 'Dovetail Live Article Discussion' started by DTG Jamie, Nov 9, 2022.

1. DTG Jamie

DTG Jamie Staff Member

BNSF_Cat_01.jpg

One of North America’s “Super Six” freight railroads, BNSF Railway is a goliath of modern railroading – and you can bring it alive with a variety of extraordinary routes and DLC for Train Simulator Classic!

Read More : Bountiful BNSF (dovetailgames.com)

Last edited: Nov 9, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Blacknred81

Blacknred81 Well-Known Member

Too bad alot of the older DLC hasn't aged well at all. At least 3rd party's mods usually fixed those issues.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Random Railfan

Random Railfan Well-Known Member

Why announce decade-old DLC?

4. a.queendoor

a.queendoor New Member

Please add es44c4. in tsw game there is es44c4 why not in tsc ? Because bnsf is the biggest operator of es44c4.If there is a bnsf es44c4 i will buy it and i will give a comment very worthy to buy. Maybe people's observations will be the same as mine

5. kolesnikvictor

kolesnikvictor Active Member

Thank you for the article,
    Gary!

6. Mich

Mich Well-Known Member

You know what I'd love to see? A steam era scenario pack for Wasatch and Sherman Hill using the Smokebox engines. They're something I'd go out of my way to get more scenarios for.

7. highironsims#4326

highironsims#4326 New Member

This is not an announcement article, but rather highlights the variety of Train Simulator Classic routes and content available to enthusiasts interested in rail giant BNSF. Each year, many new hobbyists join the TSC community and they may not be aware of the range of content available. Additionally, BNSF branded content just became available on a worldwide basis earlier this year. One of the many wonderful aspects of Train Simulator Classic is the range and depth of its available content and additional articles of this nature will appear from time to time.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Agent Qracle RUS

Agent Qracle RUS Well-Known Member

Need some route from state Texas or another not avaliable states in game for now)

9. We need more long routes for Train Simulator not the short ones we been getting nothing beats the Long routes