PC Tsw 2 German Route Session Bug

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by PegasusLeosRailwayFanatix, Aug 29, 2020.

1. PegasusLeosRailwayFanatix

PegasusLeosRailwayFanatix Well-Known Member

Hi
    i think there is a problem with this route session for the German line. Don't know which german session it is, but when i did a flyover camera to the front to see if there any train coming on to my track, there wasn't any. Can you please look into this route and fix any bug and issue.

Another issue i found is with this train, for some reason i can't max out to the max speed on this train even though i have to clear to max it all the way out. As you can see below i am all the way max out but still it won't increase my speed
    [​IMG]

Another issue with this route session that I believe is incorrect is the speed limit because for somehow it said 100 as the speed before coming into this station, which when I try to slow down my train it overshot the station. Please look into this Dovetail. Thank you
    PS. There are still Lagging and glitches on this route as well, can you please look into this? Thank you

upload_2020-8-28_23-51-41.jpeg

Attached Files:

2. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

The train does not go that fast. The speed limit is high because the much faster ICE train also runs on the track. The Talent you are driving has a maximum operating speed of 160 km/h, which is the limit for trains without the LZB safety system.

It’s also your responsibility to slow down and stop at the stations. The speed limit on the line approaching the station has nothing to do with what speed your train has to be going when stopping, it is the maximum line speed for all trains, some trains will be passing the station and have no need to slow down.

Because of the lack of detail, I can’t really help with your red signal issue, but because it’s a high speed line another train miles behind you could have the green signal on main line you are waiting to access, signals don’t only go red for trains in front.

In this regard, I don’t think anything you have posted is a bug, but you should find some help in my reply.

• Like Like x 2
  3. PegasusLeosRailwayFanatix

Have you run this route sesssion before and was there any problem for you? Is anyone else also experiencing this problem?

4. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

You don’t say what session you ran but I have driven the route without any problems, other than the slight stuttering you mention.

If the red signal never changed and stayed red indefinitely then it is probably a bug, but if it eventually cleared to green then it isn’t. I wouldn’t know unless I had driven that same service, which I haven’t done yet.

As I said in my first reply, the speed limit and maximum train speed issues you mention are not bugs but are down to you not driving correctly.

• Like Like x 1
  5. PegasusLeosRailwayFanatix

how long does it usually take for a red signal to clear, cause i wasn waiting at least 5 minutes and the signal was still red. The session is called "RE9 Aachen Hbf" and i believe it was on the 2nd or 3rd stop.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2020