PlayStation Tsw 2 Ice

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by jeanmarc094, Sep 2, 2020.

1. jeanmarc094

jeanmarc094 Well-Known Member

Hello i recently mastered the pzb in koln aachen route. really happy with myself. but would like to know what these means
    1000hz??
    500hz??

2. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

I‘m a bit confused as to how you mastered PZB without knowing these. They are the frequencies of the track-side magnets used to influence your train. A 1000 Hz magnet is usually found 1-1.2 km before a speed restriction under 90 km/h or besides a „Vorsignal“ (the signal that tells you about your next signal) showing a restricting aspect and a 500 Hz is usually found 250 meters in front of signal displaying the Hp0 aspect (red signal, stop train).
    They enforce a braking curve or a speed limit after a given time based on your PZB mode. These times and speeds can be found in any of the older TSW 2020 manuals.

3. Rush

Rush Member

I had the same thought lol.

Jeanmarc094 you might be interested in this video by Matt (one of the TSW producers) explaining a lot of what there is to know about PZB and LZB.

4. jeanmarc094

i now do the route without being stopped by brakes. thats why i said that. but yeah. thank you for responding

5. Lamplight

No problem, glad I could help. :)

6. jeanmarc094

ill watch matt video but i was wondering when i see those magnets, what speed i had to get within 23sec?? something around those line

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lamplight

The speed limits can be found in any of the old TSW 2020 manuals. I attached the table to this message for your convenience. Because of the title of this thread, I'm assuming that you're mainly interested in Schnellfahrstrecke Köln - Aachen. Both the Talent 2 and the ICE 3 operate exclusively in PZB Mode O, which means you only need the first 2 tables for normal and restricted operation. Hope that clears things up. :)
    PZB.png

• Like Like x 1