Tsw 2020 Feature Proposal

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by djhawtin1, May 16, 2020.

1. djhawtin1

djhawtin1 Well-Known Member

Can Anyone Add A Working Destination Board On The Class 166, A Route Creator, A Custom Livery Creator, Conductor Mode/ AI Conductors.
    Thank You
    These Features Will Make TSW A Better Game In My Opinion

• Like Like x 2
  2. MetrolinkF125#916

MetrolinkF125#916 Well-Known Member

The working destinations boards are a must on other trains in my opinion, although DTG would have to reprogram that specific train for it to have it. As for the editor, unfortunately we would have to wait longer for it to arrive, and it is rumored to never arrive on consoles:(. A conductor mode or NPC conductors would make the game more realistic, even if DTG would have to make an update. But hey, DTG updated the software and UI last year, and if it does it again this year and add extra features that is a great opportunity for at least one of these features to make it to the game. :)

3. MetrolinkF125#916

MetrolinkF125#916 Well-Known Member

I would also like to add somethings to the list, I was thinking maybe animated crossing gates could make it to the game as well, maybe working ETA boards on stations, destination boards on any train equipped with them, and the ability to swap locos on routes (such as having foreign power in American routes):)

• Like Like x 1