Tsw 2020 Issue Collection

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by thearkerportian, Aug 16, 2019.

1. thearkerportian

thearkerportian Well-Known Member

Moin,

While the 2020 update is generally well done, that doesn't mean nothing needs fixing. If you're doing work, you'll also make mistaked now and then, so please don't take this as complaint. Rather, I've opened this thread to collect in one place all the issues that the players discover, instead of in a dozen threads that may or may not be directly related to the topic all across the forum.

Please note that this thread is NOT for suggesting features you think should have been a part of the 2020 update. It's for things that were implemented and don't work right.

Here's what I've discovered so far, minus the things I've forgotten again:

- Sometimes you get reduced Action points for speeding when in fact you are bang on the limit, sometimes even WAY below. Typically the latter happens shortly after the line speed increases. Noticed on MSB and TVL.

- Debriefing screen: Only shows accuracy statistics for so many stations. If the service had more than fit in there, you're out of luck. No way to find out how well you did.