Tsw 2020 - Main-spessart Bahn - Saturday Circuit - Bugs

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by zurek.michal, Apr 19, 2020.

1. zurek.michal

zurek.michal New Member

Hello,

i played TSW 2020 - Main-Spessart Bahn - Saturday Circuit and found some bugs. As an experienced user of original Train SImulator I know how much buggy dovetail products could be and I decided to try cracked version of game first. At begining I must say that TSW is not soo buggy as I expected. But hreare are some bugs.

At following video you can see Saturday Circuit scenario and I have some thougs about it.

1) Probably it is not bug game do not accept if I have done some task out of order. Fro example while I released parking brake at 03:06, game still requested to do it (at 04:22). I did it again (at 05:24).
    2) I dont know If it is bug or feature but sometimes throttle do nothing. I need to set reverser to neutral, switch to forward again and wait. You can see it at 13:48 and 28:43.
    3) at 27:48 I was passing speed reduction warning signal, confirmed PZB and start reducing speed to aprox. 65Km/h. I have no idea why 500Hz magnet at 28:16 was active while the signal ahead was not red but only speed reduction? Does it works in reality in the same way? According to manual I think that 500Hz magnet is active only when stop signal is ahead, not speed restriction.
    4) at 29:32 I was passing stop warning signal, confirmed PZB but 1000Hz magnet did not work.
    5) In train simulator when I passed speed reduction signal it was applied immediately but in TSW it applies only on the junction. What behaviour is correct in real? Can I in real cross that signal with higher speed and reduce it just before junction?

Thanks for answer and bug fixes.

2. Iunoi

Iunoi New Member

You did not set your Throttle to the OFF position. After breaking you are not able to throttle back up again, if you didn't put it in the OFF position.

I have found a German Explanation. If the speed restriction is 5-30km/h there might be a 500Hz magnet active. Page 7

I have no answer for 1, 4, 5 :(

Last edited: May 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  3. zurek.michal

zurek.michal New Member

Last edited: Apr 20, 2020