PlayStation Tsw 2020 Multiplayer

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Train sim will, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Train sim will

Train sim will New Member

Does anyone else think that multiplayer would be fun? Like one person be the engineer one be the conductor. I think this would add more realism to the game, and make it more fun. You could have an online session with real people driving the trains. And the signals would be worked by what trains are the top priority. I think this would be a lot of fun. If anyone else does please vote.

• Like Like x 3
  2. JohnnyK98

JohnnyK98 Well-Known Member

I thought about it, and I think with very close friends, it could work, freight trains in particular would be fun.

But (and this is my opinion!), I'd rather Dovetail focus on tweaking the core game and expanding it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

If you search there are already quite a few other threads about this. I added my thoughts to this one.

4. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

Not intrested in multiplayer one bit.

• Like Like x 1
  5. JustAVaporeon

JustAVaporeon Active Member

Yes I agree with the realism part. It isn't really realistic if you're doing everything yourself.
    However while the idea of Multiplayer is being debated back and forward, there may have to be changes to the core game and there will also be annoying bugs and issues with servers that implement multiplayer. If we add on current glitches, bugs, issues and the large cost of installing and running multiplayer servers, it would make more sense to fix current issues, keep patches coming and upgrade the routes. Multiplayer may be a future concept for Train Sim World, but at present, the bug fixes and the anticipated editor are a key focus as well as delivering new content :)

• Like Like x 1