PC Tsw 2020 Question

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by hummusderp, Apr 3, 2020.

1. hummusderp

hummusderp New Member

Hi,
    On train sim world 2020 they advertised that you could be a train driver, passenger or train spotter. I could only find how to drive trains and not be a passenger or train spotter. Could you please help and tell me how to be a passenger or train spotter!
    Thanks

2. synthetic.angel

synthetic.angel Well-Known Member

To be a passenger: simply walk up to a passenger train, open the passenger door, and walk in. And then sit down in the passenger compartment. And then wait for the train to leave.

To be trainspotter: You can do the above, and look out of the window. Or you can walk to the end of the platform, and look around you for a few hours.

If you cannot do either of the above two things, and you are playing a Dovetail game with the word "Train" in the title, on PC, then you are probably playing Train Simulator, which is not the same as Train Sim World.

If you appear to be in front of a lake, with a fishing rod in your hand, then you are probably playing Euro Fishing Simulator Fishing Sim World.

• Like Like x 9
  3. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Go into any route, into timetable mode, and click the picture of your person instead of the trains. Then you can choose a station and time to spawn on foot. Then you can do "sitting on a train" or "looking at a train", neither of which seems as interesting as "driving a train".

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. Disintegration7

Disintegration7 Well-Known Member

Sometimes i'll ride a train as background while i'm reading stuff on my phone, but yeah otherwise i'm saying, "let me out" before the first stop lol.