Tsw 3 Ps5 Issues After Downloading All Dlc

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by khanyae#8412, Sep 27, 2022.

1. khanyae#8412

khanyae#8412 New Member

My PS5 displayed erratic behaviour after downloading all dlc content from TSW2 and the new content from TSW3 deluxe edition. the issues are as follows
    • ps5 connected to internet via ethernet and displayed speed test correctly however PSN WAS UNAVAILABLE.
    • the UI of the ps5 became unresponsive and did not show any information just blank spaces where information should be displayed
    • Party chat was unavailable
    • other games were not able to be played
    • invitations were unable to be sent or received and some settings menus would not display in settings
    I have over 100 GB left of storage on my PS5 and interestingly enough after I deleted this game, the console instantly sprang back into life. I tested this multiple times and have concluded that its the game.
    If anyone has any tips on how to fix this that would be great.
    I have contacted sony but they were unable to help me apart from giving me a new PS5 which I don't think is the issue. I will record a video of the issues and post a link here for conceptualisation.

2. mike.duncan

mike.duncan Member

I would guess this is due to the DLC limit that still plagues the PS5 version. I believe you can only have a max of 25 DLC at the moment until things get goofy. They have rolled out a DLC manager for the PS4, and the PS5 manager should be available soon.

3. Nick Y

Nick Y Well-Known Member

That sounds like a PSN network issue or a software issue. I don't think it's related to DTG releases as my PS5 runs fine with all my DLC downloaded (minus a few that I removed due to the 64gb limit).