PC Tsw - Long Island Rail Road Issue

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by FouD, May 26, 2020.

1. FouD

FouD New Member

Hello TSW Guys,
    since i bought - LIRR M3 EMU Add-On - there are only 2 Timetables for BOTH Trains.
    Also the new Train LIRR M3 EMU the light from the passenger compartment shines through the wall into the driver's cabin.

I hope i could help a little.

Best regards!

sYs32

SORRY WRONG FORUM SHOULD BE IN BUG REPORT

Last edited: May 26, 2020
  2. teilekind

teilekind Member

3. djhawtin1

djhawtin1 Well-Known Member

Same bug

4. Dinosbacsi

Dinosbacsi Well-Known Member

As said above, the timetable services are not gone, but know you can change between 10 car, 8 car and 6 car consists in the skin selection option, and then it only loads services from trains with those lengths.

As for the light shining through, I don't think there's much that can be done about that. The intensity of the passenger compartment lights could be toned down a bit, as they are too bright anyway, but you can't fix the issue with the light shining through the walls, as it would be a bit performance hit to do a ray tracing light calculation for every light in all of your 6/10 cars in your train.
    So proper shadows are only rendered for the sun and for the headlights-

5. ghall59

ghall59 Active Member

You may already know this but there is another light on in the cab when you start. It is in the upper left region near the marker lights. I find turning this off makes a difference.