Tsw2 3rd Party

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by eire007, Aug 28, 2020.

1. eire007

eire007 Active Member

As I have only known TSW and not other train sims I’m a bit concerned with the 3rd party DLC,
    Does this mean all their ad ons will have a completely different HUD than what I’m used to TSW? This is a big selling point for me.

Thoughts??

2. Bryer

Bryer Well-Known Member

The 3rd party DLC still goes through Dovetail Games for testing and approval.

HUD will be the same.

3. eire007

eire007 Active Member

Then that’s perfect. Sold :)

4. krustynuggets

krustynuggets Well-Known Member

Even if it had different HUD's I'd still be buying it, change in HUD wouldn't be stopping me, it's trains i want it, it's that simple!!! :D

5. Maik Goltz

Maik Goltz Well-Known Member

A completely different HUD may be blocked by DTG (no one tried it yet) but some minor changes may be welcome to make the HUD more readable and more specific for certain trains. Example: the accelerometer thing. It shows basically nothing yet to the user that helps driving. A slightly change to it like adjusting the movement, center it, use different colors depenend on the situation, may give it more sense. And that wouldnt change the HUD much at all. Same for the TE meter. It maps the same range with different measurements. That can be adjusted too if a developer want it.