Tsw2 Db Br 112.1 Setup Manual

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by LastTrainToClarksville, May 15, 2021.

1. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

Having received some much appreciated compliments on my BR 182 manual, I've decided to take on the DB BR 112.1 engine, again as featured in the Haupstrecke Hamburg - Leubeck route. This time, I've included a series of edited screenshots for the sake of clarity.
    Perhaps DTG will someday find time to create a users' manual for this route and its engines, but I doubt that the result will be as thorough as mine (he wrote, not at all humbly), which is based closely on the engine's tutorial.

Gushypushaloomer! This wholly inadequate forum has just informed me that my PDF file is too large to upload!!! Back to the drawing board for now -- -- --

2. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

I've decided to set up this manual as a TSW2 guide on Steam. It should be published soon.

The guide is now available on Steam under TSW 2. The title is DB BR 112.1 DB: Start-up & Operating Guide. I hope that it proves helpful.
    If you have two monitors, as I do, it should be possible to open the guide on your second screen so as to follow it while running TSW2 until you become familiar with the loco.

Last edited: May 16, 2021