Tsw2 Deluxe Version With East Coastway.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by nwp1, Aug 14, 2020.

1. nwp1

nwp1 Well-Known Member

I have TSW2020 on XBox1 and all the routes. I also have TSW2020 running on my PC and some of the routes, but unlike my Xbox1 I do not own East Coastway for my PC game.

Steam are offering a Deluxe Version of TSW2 with East Coastway. If I buy the Deluxe version Is this East Coastway route special just to TSW2 or can I also play it in TSW2020. I am assuming that this route in the deluxe version is specifically for TSW2 only? Am I right?

If I buy East Coastway for TSW2020 do I have to pay extra to upgrade my preserved TSW2020 collection to TSW2. I believe that you can transfer your preserved collection for free. Is this correct?

Also when you transfer your preserved TSW2020 collection to TSW2 will you still be able to play the routes in TSW2020 should you wish to or do you lose them from TSW2020 when you preserve them into TSW2?

2. Captaintraincrash

Captaintraincrash Active Member

No East Coastway will be transferred free of charge but if your buying TSW2 Deluxe then East Coastway will not be usable for TSW2020 unless you buy the TSW2020 Version.

3. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Steam are offering a Deluxe Version of TSW2 with East Coastway. If I buy the Deluxe version Is this East Coastway route special just to TSW2 or can I also play it in TSW2020. I am assuming that this route in the deluxe version is specifically for TSW2 only? Am I right? YES. If you buy the Deluxe Edition of TSW2, you only get the TSW2 version of East Coastway.

If I buy East Coastway for TSW2020 do I have to pay extra to upgrade my preserved TSW2020 collection to TSW2. I believe that you can transfer your preserved collection for free. Is this correct? If you buy the TSW2020 East Coastway you will also get the TSW2 version for free.

Also when you transfer your preserved TSW2020 collection to TSW2 will you still be able to play the routes in TSW2020 should you wish to or do you lose them from TSW2020 when you preserve them into TSW2? You keep all your DLC in TSW2020 as well as getting them all for free for TSW2. You don’t really transfer them, you just get TSW2 versions added to your library/downloads. The TSW2020 routes stay where they are.

4. nwp1

nwp1 Well-Known Member

Thank you chaps, for answering my questions. I am much clearer now. However I have one final question. Will installing the preserved collection into TSW take up the same disk space as the original installation?