Xbox Tsw2 Fully Fuelled Sabdpatch Mission

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by Craigyboy, Aug 30, 2020.

1. Craigyboy

Craigyboy Member

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, I can't see a search forum option to check. Sand patch fully fuelled mission right at the end after uncoupling the carriages we have to drive the locos into a siding. However the signal just before the sidings are stuck on red I've waiting an hour and still they are on red

2. CrazyDash

CrazyDash Well-Known Member

Did you contact the signaler by holding down “B?” Sometimes a signal can be red and you need to contact the signaler and it will allow you to proceed at a restricted speed.

3. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

It's not very far away, just look at the top of the page.

Edit: Yes, this is the menu on PC. I've never used my mobile phone for such tasks. ;-)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
  4. Rush

Rush Member

Is this on PC though? Because if they’re on Mobile it can be hard to find since it condenses everything at the top bar there. It took me a bit to find it when I was new to the forum. You have to press ‘...’ which gives you a drop down box that contains the ‘Search Forum’ option

This is what it looks like on mobile with nothing that looks like a search option

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
  5. Craigyboy

Craigyboy Member

I am using mobile and thank you I will search for this

• Like Like x 1
  6. mantoga68

mantoga68 Active Member

I completed it on Xbox. In one sitting I'm afraid. Yes ,it took 2Hr 40 mins! but you get the route/signals to finish the scenario. When I saved & came back to it that is not the case. Pain I know but that's what I've found

• Like Like x 1
  7. haskelfrye1978

haskelfrye1978 New Member

It has the same issue on PC. Try to contact the signaler on my game controller and on my keyboard and nothing happens.

8. breblimator

breblimator Well-Known Member

DPU is the key for this mission. Otherwise, the time spent climbing with a half speed leads to signaling problems.
    And of course it is not worth trying to load the saved game or the last checkpoint :D

I did this one many times in total, in every TSW version - maybe it's a coincidence, but when I stayed close to the speed limit the whole time, the mission was successful.

About some other trains, scripts, triggers... be quick!

Good luck! :D

Last edited: Sep 4, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  9. evolution33192

evolution33192 Member

The signal will be red at the end if at any point you save the game (ridiculous I know).also when you uncupple the rear engines at the end, do it with the camera. I had the train run away down the mountain with full brakes on and failed.

10. Craigyboy

Craigyboy Member

Yea I did save it playing tsw2 for over 2 hours in one sitting isn't really an option and the train did start rolling back with brakes fully on.