Tsw2 Game Files On C Drive To D Drive

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by mrcharliemiggins2.0, Jan 30, 2022.

1. mrcharliemiggins2.0

mrcharliemiggins2.0 Well-Known Member

About 12 or so months ago I transferred all TSW2 game files from the C to D drives.
    However, after experiencing my PC running slowly, I checked the storage on my PC to find it was close to maximum, but on the C drive only. What's happened is that it looks as if in August 2021 all TSW2 game files copied beck onto the C drive and all content bought after December has been installed on the C drive. There is still DLC on the D drive except for the 6 routes purchased since this time (after Boston was released).

I have not changed any steam files and steam still thinks its installing on the D drive as to which it isn't.

So mu question is, does anyone know how to put these 6 DLCs on the D drive and to have TSW2 running on the D-Drive only and have it completely removed from the C drive without damaging game progress.

2. drfish#1012

drfish#1012 Member

Just google for this. Basically you need a steam library on each drive and then you can just right click and get properties of TSW2 and local files and move them to the other library.

3. drfish#1012

drfish#1012 Member

4. Winzarten

Winzarten Well-Known Member

You shouldn't be manually copying files of steam games, instead you should use the inbuild steam functionality to move the files.
    If you don't do that then steam will not know that the location is changed, and will still download files to the old location
    upload_2022-1-31_14-3-48.png