Tsw2 Starters Guide, Ready For Rush Hour

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by Rudolf, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

Trainsim Site TSW page.jpg
    We all are looking forward to the Rush Hour update of the core game. Because large parts of the core update are available now in the Epic Games Store (for free right now), I can already update toe TSW2 Starters Guide. Get your copy here.

ToolkitForTSW update coming soon
    Within a few weeks, there will be an update for ToolkitForTSW to support Rush Hour and as well the Epic Games Store. If it all works out like I have in mind, you can switch between these two platforms in the ToolkitForTSW, or you just select your preferred platform.

Website update
    The TSW page of the website is updated. At least it looks a bit better and I hope it is easier to find the information. Also, you can now safely copy the links and share them. You will be redirected via an intermediate page to my Google drive, where all files are stored.

Be prepared for Rush Hour
    My Rush Hour tip: for Rush Hour you need to download all game files again. This may result in problems due to lack of disk space and long waiting times. What you can do, is deactivate all DLC before the Rush Hour update is released. Then wait till the core game is updated. When this is done, reactivate the DLC you need. If this way you stay in control over de huge download. There is good news, the downloads are much smaller than the present version!

One more thing. Mods will no longer work. So remove them all and get the updated versions!

Newsletter
    If you subscribe to my newsletter, you will always be the first to receive updates to my Guides and Tools. So, do it now! https://www.hollandhiking.nl/trainsimulator/
    Averagely you will receive one mail per month.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

That looks like an enormous piece of work. Great effort.

3. fanta1682002

fanta1682002 Well-Known Member

VERY GOOD

4. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

Thanks, I guess I spent about 2 days to update the document and another day to upgrade this page at the website.

Adapting ToolkitForTSW is much more work.

• Like Like x 1
  5. RailRoadEngineer

RailRoadEngineer Member

6. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

Glad you like that one. It can use a litle update, but I am not very active at the moment with TS