PlayStation Tsw2 Updated - Error Not Fixed

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by lLesJar, Sep 11, 2020.

1. lLesJar

lLesJar New Member

I got a message that the latest update for TSW2 was installed and yet it still does not work.
    The error i reported along with others and acknowledged by Dovetail in that the pop up keyboard in PS4 does not show either to login or register a new name for the driver. You cannot run TSW2 unless you input the driver name, so it is completely useless piece of software and I have asked Dovetail to process a refund for me. If they know it is an error for nearly a month why cant they fix it and release a small update patch asap as they have a customer who has TSW , TSW2020 and DLC content and they just want to take my money and not help.

response from dovetail 2 weeks ago

Posted on: 25 August 2020 11:55 AM
    Hello Leslie,

Thank you for contacting us regarding an issue with Train Sim World 2.

The development team are aware of an issue preventing the pop-up of the on-screen keyboard in certain languages. I can see that your email address has an .mu suffix, suggesting you are playing in Mauritius. If you could confirm this, that would be very helpful.

A temporary workaround would involve plugging in a USB keyboard to manually type out what you are required to enter.

The team are investigating the issue and hope to deploy a fix with the next game update.

Kind Regards,

Chris Medlock
    Customer Support Advisor
    Dovetail Games Customer Support

Last edited: Sep 11, 2020