Tsw2 Vs Tsc Bugs

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mr heff, Jul 21, 2022.

1. Mr heff

Mr heff Well-Known Member

I'm curious to know if TSC has more, less or the same amount of bugs as TSW2. Modern DTG TSC routes only for simplicity sake. Thanks :)

Last edited: Jul 22, 2022
  2. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

I play tsc and only have a few routes made by dtg and I've found it to be more playable then tsw.

For tsw, I don't play with safety systems on so I have no idea what kinds of issues there are regarding that. The only issues I have are red lights, derails, dispatcher issues for the most part. I don't really pay attention to the bugs as long as I can finish a service for example.

I haven't really encountered any bugs in the tsc routes that I have. I can complete the scenarios. Only issues I have are constant crashes if I switch out of game or oom issues. I know some routes were extremely buggy.

In both games, I wouldn't know what the bugs are unless somebody told me what they were or were posted in the forums.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

TSC : The routes span over ten years and there are problems including signal, routing and track issues, including areas which are marked as one "block" so you can't run two trains into that whole section (Sheerness docks / sheerness station on that Sheerness extension to Chatham Mainline is one), you also get things like dead end spurs marked as one way so you can drive IN, but not out again. There are the usual "A2B" problems, in that if you make a run up and down the main route you're fine, but many branches or offshoots aren't signalled or signposted correctly, so creating realistic scenarios including branch lines becomes impossible

TSW : Mainly night lighting, sound, and that there is minimal assets available. Because there's no public editor there's a lot less to go wrong (though DTG do their best on that). Most bugs are actually pretty minimal, but DTG don't seem in a rush to get fixes out so they just drag on

• Like Like x 2