PlayStation Tsw2

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Paulo_1997, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Paulo_1997

Paulo_1997 Active Member

Good morning guys!

I watched the stream yesterday afterwards and went to bed very late... :D But it was definitely worth it!

Now at first, there was a major disappointment by announcing, that we only see the "Hohenzollernbücke" instead of being able to actually drive over it. But a counter argument for that is the fact, that there are (limited) services out and to the depot behind "Köln Hansaring". That's fine by me.

What raised my excitement for TSW2? (more than it already is :D)

- The destination displays on the trains look stunning! The scrolling of the stops make the best of it!
    - I'm very excited for the visual and acustical improvements of the 442!
    - The scenario planner looks fun and I think it will be a major improvement to make the game more diversified so that it can be more to some people than a game to play occasionally!
    - Of course it's a win for everyone to get to play our preserved DLC's once they find their way into the game!

Now what makes me sceptical is the sound of the ICE. It's good to hear, that Maik Goltz got the task of creating it ('cause he did a very good job on the 425!). Not to put pressure on it, but the sound is something that can put me on cloud 7 whilst playing TSW or destroy all the fun. Anyways, I'll stay optimistic and look forward with very much excitement.

P.S. The only negative about delaying the release is that I have to work 2 weeks more before I get to play TSW2... I could imagine better things...

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. Tay95

Tay95 Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20200717_102710_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

I was in awe of this new screen! Not a huge lover of the ICE but this is beautiful.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

That's right, it looks very good. But I've seen some minor mistakes, like missing Umlauts (Koln instead of Köln, Duren instead of Düren) and on the ICE there was one bold letter mixed into the scrolling text and two others seemed to drop a few pixels down.