Tsw2020(rhein-ruhr Osten)766.2&767.2 Dab Pbzfa Db(there Both Here)explains Everything Now.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SHINO BAZ, Jul 13, 2020.

1. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

Now on the list of drivable trains the db br 767.2 dab pbzfa db(cabcar)is missing from the list but it is present on the dopplestock trains seen on this route,but after watching many youtube videos of this train on this route i notice that the db br 767.2 dab pbzfa db(cabcar)are always at the rear of the trains there on leading me to think thats why there not on the drivable list because there not used on this route as leadend driving cabs.So to anyone who has this route could you check the cab of one of these db br 767.2 dab pbzfa db(cabcars)and see if it's even useable or not...thx.

What a wasted opportunity by including a drivable train and not making any time tables for it.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
  2. OnlyMe1909

OnlyMe1909 Well-Known Member

I noticed this as well. I mentioned it to Matt once in a live stream weeks ago. His answer was something like: They're driveable, they're in there, Onlyme, check again.
    This of course made me doubt my statement, checked again, no doppelstock services to be found. Told him on the next stream. Got no reaction that time ... :)

3. SHINO BAZ

So matt says there useable now if only someone could test on out,i'd know for sure.

4. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

You asked this same question on Saturday and were told you can’t drive them on this route. Nothing has changed since then. They are physically drivable, as in you can get in the cab and operate the train, but you can’t go anywhere because the services they are used on are all pointing the other way. You’ll just get a red light.

5. SHINO BAZ

All i was wanting was someone to check,just to be sure.I was just curious about if it was even possible to use it or not.But considering all the other german routes that have this driving unit have services for it,it's odd it found here but it isn't used at all,If the trains there don't use them do they just turn around or something,Making a small number timetables for it shouldn't be anymore work then the other routes that have them.dtg likes to reuses assists but they misses the chance to fully reuse this one.Btw this is one of my favorite trains to drive on german lines so with it not really being useable for it's prepose and having no timetables,spending full price on this route not worth it to me right now,but if this route goes under $20.00 maybe.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

The RRO route is a great route with the services available and well worth a buy.

• Like Like x 1
  7. SHINO BAZ

I'm considering HRR currently it has the db br 766.2 control cabcar with time table options plus both the 422 and 425 and 5 locomotives to use(155/182/185.2/143/146)All kinds of greatness,plus i'm not missing much not having the 185.5 locomotive right now.But i do still want RRO for the container railcars and the shiwinbahn(suspended railway)

8. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I’ve just recently got the HRR route myself. Another great route and the Collectables were a joy to collect. The high speed Class 425 services are very enjoyable.

• Like Like x 1
  9. SHINO BAZ

I've heard that xbox online store might have some tsw2020 dlc's on sale this month,it getting around the time for them to have another sale on tsw2020 dlc's,so i'm waiting to see if anything happens before buying something,it be my luck something i'de buy would go on sale the day after i buy it.

10. SHINO BAZ

I have a update on this topic,theres one detail i didn't know until now.this route has both cabcar types on it, both the 766.2&767.2 dab pbzfa bd.with both here that means to have used them dtg would have needed two sets of timetables 1 for each,cabcar.This means dtg never intended for them tobe used.