Tsw2020 Xbox One Version Screenshots(attn New Screen Shots&videos)(updated Info)

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by SHINO BAZ, Jul 12, 2020.

1. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

I'm trying to post some of my train sim world pictures and this is the only option i have found that i currently know how to do.(i wish i could post full pictures like others here but,i'm don't currently have the computer or tech savvy computer skills to do it,yet.

But in the mean time here my frist set of pictures,simply titled the german mega'train,basicly i put a local and a express together and got myself a mega'train.With this monster i get double the locomotive power and i can control all the doors to the full train.(I'll post more pictures when i take more worthy ones to post)What how did i get two trains to pair up,well i didn't use cheats or a modded xbox one but i found a glitch in the track section block system in some area of the line at least on MSB and it can allow multiple train combos,i'll see if i can do others and post them here later.btw i have done this already but didn't get pictures of them.

And now on with the show,enjoy.( https://xboxclips.co/shino-baz/screenshots )
    And now i have videos as well(same place just select the video option).

Yea,i to could do without a words or pictures form the pointless sponsored ads.
    How can you enjoy the pictures while being insulted and assulted by endless ads.

Check here for new picture info(Currently 18 )When new pictures get added this number will change.Plus 3 Game clips.
    Meet the mega'mixed traffic express.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2020