Tsw3 Spirit Of Steam Mastery Issue?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by ianjpoole, Sep 17, 2022.

1. ianjpoole

ianjpoole Active Member

Not sure if this is just me but I seem to be having an issue with the second tier of Mastery on the Spirit of Steam route

I am having no problem with the Jubilee part, that is unlocking no problem but whenever I am doing a timetable/scenario for the LMS Stanier, it's not adding anything onto that section and I have done four of the timetables and one of the scenarios with the Stanier and recieved nothing back

Anyone else having this issue or is it just me?

2. forteanjo

forteanjo Active Member

Yep, the Mastery (for any route) has never been 100% and I've hit the same block as you. Umpteen timetables, replayed scenarios, etc., the count just isn't incrementing.

3. kekanha#4892

kekanha#4892 Active Member

The problem is because the spiirit of steam is part of the new game. You may buy suderstern high speed and spirit of steam onli to have tsw3 istaled. And this 2 was part of tsw2. So thay start all new.

4. d.heal

d.heal Well-Known Member

The mastery has problems across the board f not counting losing out the closing the game then reopened and signing asking can work but doesn't work all the time island line 2022 scenarios don't count for me I've done all of them and only 1 did count