Tvl Chopper Trophy

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Mayerling, Sep 30, 2021.

1. Mayerling

Mayerling Member

So I know this is a long shot, but I'm going to ask anyway...

I'm trying to unlock the PS trophy for performing 20 services with the Class 20 on TVL - CL20: Flux Capacity. I completed the Journey Chapter for the Class 20, which contains 21 services, and it didn't unlock. I've completed 3 more services outside the Journey Chapter, and it still hasn't unlocked. Do you have to perform 20 services beyond the Journey Chapter to unlock this trophy? Are there 20 specific services that you must complete? Anyone have any advice on obtaining this trophy?

Thanks.

2. TheTipsyRaccoon

TheTipsyRaccoon Well-Known Member

First question: Are you on TSW2020 or TSW2?

3. Mayerling

Mayerling Member

TSW2

4. CK95

CK95 Well-Known Member

Last time I checked, journey mode doesn’t complete any of the services in the time table, only the journey itself.

If the achievement is tracking timetable services (which I suspect would be the case) then you’ll need to do 20 from the timetable.

5. Mayerling

Mayerling Member

That's incorrect. Not only that, it marks any services that can be completed by multiple locos as completed for all locos the first time the service is completed.

That has not been the case on any route or loco thus far in which I have completed the Journey Chapter, including Boston Sprinter and Trans-Pennine Express, nor the Class 31 add-on for Tees Valley Line. Seems like you're probably right for this particular loco, though. It seems like that's the only possibility.

6. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

On Xbox it makes progress by completing a service with the Class 20. Most were done in journey mode of TVL but I unlocked the achievement in WSR. Did a few short turnaround services there. TSW trophies are more problematic, though. It should count services already played as some I already did with the Class 31 (replayed again with Class 20).

Last edited: Oct 3, 2021