PlayStation Tvl Loco Train Brake

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Deltic00, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Deltic00

Deltic00 Active Member

Ive noticed with all locos on this route, the train brake will randomly apply when in operation. There is no sound indication as though there would be if you applied the brake. This happens for all locos including the new class 20 and not as bad with the class 37.

2. TrainSim_Fan

TrainSim_Fan Well-Known Member

This has happened to me on the 101,20 and 31. It seems the class 20 DLC has broken A LOT of things. Its appaling that DTG dont plan to fix anything either, it's not acceptable.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Bob12212

Bob12212 Well-Known Member

I agree, they should at least fix the issues before the new game comes out

4. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Probably unrelated but I’ve noticed the electric brake on the BR 146 on MSB doesn’t always sync with the train brake, so although the train brake comes off, the electric brake doesn’t.

5. TrainSim_Fan

TrainSim_Fan Well-Known Member

I've just tried the 146, it doesn't seem out-standingly wrong with it. But theres something there that doesn't seem right, I assume it's the same issue you had.

6. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Yeah it’s not a major issue, but every now and again the electric brake doesn’t release in sync with the train brake, if I forget to check, I’m trying to accelerate from a station and nothing happens. It tends to happen more the harder you apply the brakes e.g. up to 7 on the handle - but it doesn’t do it all the time.