PC Two Issues On Lgv

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by pacificorca#1435, May 18, 2021.

1. pacificorca#1435

pacificorca#1435 Active Member

After playing with LGV Mediterrane this week I ran into two issues. I did submit a support ticket but they referred me to this forum and closed the ticket.

Firstly I did encounter the random derailment incident that Sam ran into on one of the preview streams. Mine happened in the Bad Things scenario headed southbound as I crested a hill under braking. I realize this bug is probably impossible to track down and I haven't managed to recreate it since.

Secondly I found it impossible to achieve a gold medal on the depot departure timetable services. Not necessarily game breaking per se, but really ought to be updated so you can achieve gold in journey mode.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

The no gold medals for depot runs is a known issue . What speed were you going at when you had the issue on the scenario ?

3. pacificorca#1435

pacificorca#1435 Active Member

I don't have a precise number but it would have been somewhere between 230kph nd 200kph and under braking. It was a few kilometers north of Aix en Provence, I think at the hill just before the big viaduct at Ventabren