U.s Forum

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by geo52, Apr 25, 2021.

1. geo52

geo52 New Member

It may be possible to create an American forum, it will be much easier for us who deal only with American routes , locomotives , and news for Trainsim World 2

Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
  2. Dinosbacsi

Dinosbacsi Well-Known Member

I think that would be pretty silly. What's the point in segregating the playerbase?

I mean sure, you might be only interested in US stuff, but then we should make separate forums for every single country that's ever featured in TSW?

• Like Like x 6
  3. geo52

geo52 New Member

This will be the best, one for European stuff , and one for North American stuff..

4. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Feel free to set up your own exclusive forum if you don’t like this one. This forum is for all TSW content and all TSW users. The content on the forum that relates to US railroading is easy to spot, and the rest can be ignored if you wish. Of course, there is no border control to stop those pesky foreigners coming in and enriching the culture in threads about US trains, so y’all (I hope I’m saying it right) might have to put up with that. We’ve got all the necessary paperwork to allow us entry.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Crosstie

Crosstie Well-Known Member

Oh, so all Europeans are the same? That'll be news to the various nationalities that make up that continent. What qualifications will we need to enter this very exclusive ( and xenophobic) forum of yours? I guess Canadians will be welcome. They'll be relieved to hear that.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  6. geo52

geo52 New Member

I just asked a question because i'm not interested in European routes and locomotives , you understand now?

7. Purno

Purno Well-Known Member

I don't like the suggestion. Assuming you are referring to the suggestion forums?

Perhaps something like pre-fixes for different countries/regions, like the Technical reports forum uses for PC/Xbox/PS, could make it easier to spot route suggestions from specific countries.

Gotta admit that sometimes the topic title gets me the impression of it being another country than it really is, as city names from the UK, US, and Australia can be very similar, and US towns often have names similar to some European cities.

8. Commiee

Commiee Well-Known Member

From what I can tell based on the forums and Discord, most people in the community have interest in routes from both Europe and NA, so creating different forum sections for a minority of people just for the sake of marginally more convenience does not sound like a rational idea in my view.

• Like Like x 2