Uk Routes And Trains

Discussion in 'Route Suggestions & Proposals' started by hugosteele12, Sep 13, 2020.

Tags:
  1. hugosteele12

hugosteele12 New Member

hi everyone my hope now with ts21 coming very soon that we will get to see uk routes and trains come a lot more this time and then we can see new trains added or ones that need to come to the game and for the routes the are plenty of uk routes i hope will come like Bognor Regis line or Littlehampton, reading to Gatwick airport or reading to Guilford there are plenty of other routes like that which can connect together so I hope the uk gets to shine a lot more because it would be my dream to drive to somewhere like Bognor Regis in a class 313 or something like that and the new trains that can come with this all so please dovetail games make my dream and others become an amazing reality.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

Yes, the West and East Coastway routes from Brighton would be good additions to the sim.

• Like Like x 1
  3. hugosteele12

hugosteele12 New Member

that's so true its just a couple of so many uk routes that i believe will come there's so many uk routes that can have the chance with ts21 and then we can have some new trains come with these routes plus some trains already in the game but added to some of these new routes

4. SJA

SJA Active Member

Reading to Gatwick would be interesting. But (and I am not sure of the licencing factor here -- Heathrow appears to be a no-go), a run from London to Stansted would be nice too, seeing as we have Gatwick and Luton airports featured, and Birmingham via the freeware Euston-Brum route, and soon-to-be-released DTG version of that route.

• Like Like x 1