Xbox Unable To Find Certain Scenario In Menus For Achievement

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by stomchoo#9543, Oct 11, 2022.

1. stomchoo#9543

stomchoo#9543 New Member

Hi all,
    I am playing TS3 through Xbox game pass and have installed all the available packs that are included with that version ( Kassel-Wurzburg, Cajon, Southeastern & Railhead Treatment). I am trying to unlock the DB66: Spray and Prey achievement for completing the 'Dawn Of The Shed' scenario. However I am unable to find this particular one in my list.
    Just unsure whether I have this one available in the packs I have downloaded, or if I need to do certain requirements to unlock it. I have been able to do the Tutorial for the train itself so I would assume I have the scenario somewhere.

any help would be appreciated. thank you

2. ibanez#4068

ibanez#4068 New Member

That scenario is part of an Add-On called Railhead Treatment Train.

3. stomchoo#9543

stomchoo#9543 New Member

Hi, thank you for your reply. I do have that DLC installed but in my scenario list it isn't there. do I need to have completed a certain one before it unlocks or should it be available from the start?

4. ibanez#4068

ibanez#4068 New Member

In that case, the scenario should be available straight away and appear with the other scenarios in the Southeastern High Speed route. This route originally had 14 scenarios. How many do you see with the Railhead DLC installed? Dawn of the Shed should be somewhere amongst the original 14.

If you can't find it under "Scenarios", maybe try look for it in Rail Journeys. So, from the menu go: To the trains > Rail Journeys > Southeastern High Speed, then click on each of the Class 66 Chapters and see if the "Dawn of the Shed" scenario is in the list.

If you still can't find it, I'd uninstall Southeastern Highspeed and the Railhead DLC and re-install both.
    Out of curiosity, are you playing on Xbox Gamepass or Gamepass for PC?

If none of the above works, you might need to raise a ticket with the Dovetail helpdesk.

5. hells.high.lord666

hells.high.lord666 Well-Known Member

Check the top of the scenario list on SEHS. the RHTT scenarios were the first 3 on the list on mine