PC Unable To Leave Cumberland Yard

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Joker729, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Joker729

Joker729 Member

I have tried three different timetable tasks that all involve starting at Cumberland Yard. I am unable to leave the yard on the specified route because there are always two locos sitting right on top of my first waypoint. They never move or leave on their own. I've tried to move them out of the way myself, but the second I take control of the other locos, the AI instantly takes over my train and tried to move it. So this kills any chance I have to do a timetable task that involves starting at the Cumberland Yard. How did something like this pass QC?

2. Joker729

Joker729 Member

3. Joker729

Joker729 Member

I should admit now that this only occurs on one single timetable activity - U876-A. Apologies for the misleading IP.

4. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

We already know. There are 3-4 bug reports for this issue. A work around seems to start in first person mode, walk to your train and the two blocking engines are magically vanished. Maybe this should be considered as another bug.

5. Stephen Crofts

Stephen Crofts Well-Known Member

It is possible to shunt them out the way and continue.

6. graeme.norton1

graeme.norton1 New Member

That's what I did, I coupled up to them pushed them out of the way then set back and departed by the correct route.

• Like Like x 1