PC Unable To Release The Brakes In Dresden 363 Chemical Zone

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by paul.pavlinovich, Sep 12, 2021.

1. paul.pavlinovich

paul.pavlinovich Well-Known Member

Please watch it shows a problem that happened on my stream this morning with Chemical Plant Zone and the BR363. After uncoupling from one set I coupled to the other set but could not release the brakes. The video shows the interaction. You might like to watch for this in the full stream video from about 40 minutes in as the steps leading up to this were not completely normal.
    1. Uncouple
    2. Run to head shunt (but didn't trigger the instruction because I didn't go right to the end)
    3. Run around
    4. Couple to set - realise I had not completed the instruction
    5. Uncouple and back to the head shunt
    6. Come back and couple to the set - unable to release the brakes.

Note: this is logged as ticket #ORF-226-16014

• Like Like x 1
  2. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

Paul, I’ve had this too. It’s my first time using this train and I thought it was operator error, I guess not.
    I didn’t know if I needed to flick valves over on wagons but that did not work

• Like Like x 2
  3. conniethunder

conniethunder Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  4. paul.pavlinovich

I did once complain that TSW2 was too predictable chieflongshin conniethunder but maybe I prefer predictable lol. It does endlessly amuse me that this level of issues coming up in Dresden and the Rivet bashers are all totally silent even though you could argue this is as bad as the first version of Arosa.

• Like Like x 1
  5. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

I noticed a new behaviour with the 101 too. I’m not sure if it’s a glitch or again me . I was going about 100mph with it and was coming in hot on a station. Emergency brakes slammed on and the train derailed on straight track.
    I can’t imagine that’s a characteristic of normal train

• Like Like x 2
  6. paul.pavlinovich

A derailment should not occur under emergency braking at all - the worst that happens is you lock up the wheels and sliiiiiide so I don't think its you!