Unable To Upload Any Scenario To The Workshop That Contains Victory Works Pannier Pack

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by IGIcoliver, Jun 5, 2020.

1. IGIcoliver

IGIcoliver Member

Whenever I try to upload a scenario I have created using the victory works pannier tank pack on to the steam workshop I get an error "Scenario uses unrecognised blueprint set:GWRPannierTanks". I have heard from other people that they also have this issue and the lack of scenarios for the pack on the workshop, only three all posted on the same day (One of which is mine but it has not worked since) this issue appears to be widespread.

I contacted DTG support about this six months ago and they said they would "report the issue to the developer and our third-party team to look into the cause." however there has been no fix or further information. I have mainly created this thread to raise awareness of the issue and see if anyone else has this problem. I really hope this can be resolved as this is one of my favorite DLC and I would really like to post the scenarios I have made with it.

2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

3. IGIcoliver

IGIcoliver Member

I have not contacted victory works as I thought this would more likely be a problem with what ever system checks the add-on rather than the add-on itself however I might contact victory works anyway Incase they are able to do something about it

4. TobBirk

TobBirk New Member

I have the same issue: unable to upload any scenarios making use of the Victory Works Pannier Pack (which was bought via STEAM)
    Message: "Scenario uses unrecognized blueprint set: VictoryWorks / GWRPannierPack.

While there exist only three scenarios for this wonderful pack it's quite ovious that nobody can upload any scenarios für it.
    So far no answer from Dovetail.

Kind regards,
    TobBirk

5. TobBirk

TobBirk New Member

P.S. I didn't contact Victory Works because I don't have a Facebook account. I dropped a message to Steam Sounds Supreme, hoping that they are in contact with Victory Works.

6. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

Could the problem be something to do with the Pannier being made by Victory Works and not DTG?
    I don't know if it has changed but once you could not upload a scenario if the DLC used was not made by DTG

Are there any other Victory Works locos in the pick list?
    I cannot find the Railmotor I got from them.

7. TobBirk

TobBirk New Member

Hello,

I have released more than 350 of scenarios in the STEAM workshop so far and never encountered any problems with non-Dovetail-DLC, which I'd bought over STEAM. In fact most of the DLC is from 3rd party developers. There is definately a problem with the STEAM-workshop-integration of the Pannier Pack.

Kind regards,
    TobBirk

8. TobBirk

TobBirk New Member

I opened an incident at Dovetail a week ago regarding this problem - just got the answer that they've found the problem and fixed it. It's now possible to release scenarios for the wonderful Pannier Pack! :-D Go! My first one is now in the STEAM workshop.

9. samsonbo

samsonbo Member

Many thanks for many great scenarios to one of the top contributors to the Workshop...THANK YOU TobBirk!!!!