Uninstalled

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Turbojugend, Nov 1, 2022.

1. Turbojugend

Turbojugend Well-Known Member

Well, I went head and pulled the trigger, uninstalled TSW3 and all of its content from my PS5. Who cares?!? Probably no one, but at least I hope someone at DTG is listening. The Train Sim World series has been one of my favorite game series going on three years now, I've had plenty of fun while ignoring the negatives but unfortunately it's gotten to the point where those negatives outweigh the positives.

I won't bother retreading various technical issues as they've been well documented, or the head-scratching bug that finally made me decide to pull the plug on this series. Safe to say that sub-par audio and visual issues are one thing, game-breaking glitches that actually prevent you from playing the game as advertised are completely another. DTG have plenty of my cash and I'm not upset about it, I feel as though I've gotten my money's worth. I actually give them credit for making the effort to create an immersive train experience for us fans, at the same time it feels as though the game has gotten away from them, even if they put their pencils down on new content and devoted 100% of their resources to fixing what's broken, as a consumer I'm not convinced that it can or will happen.

This is not a ragequit, it's a well-deserved break away from the drama and turmoil of TSW's myriad issues. Believe me, if I could just ignore these issues and play on, I would (in fact, I have since the original TSW on PS4). And Lord knows if they release an NYC subway route I'll probably come running back. I am still a sucker, after all! Maybe I'll come back in a few months to see what's been fixed. Maybe not. For now I'm done.

• Like Like x 6
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. atledreier

atledreier Member

Welcome back when the dust settles. :)

3. dudders

dudders Well-Known Member

Im afraid dtg won't care to be honest there a business and I share your frustration with tsw3 on ps5. I've not played it for a good month the new routes are choppy in places and it's just not playable so I'm back on tsw2. Have spent a lot of money with dtg over the years first with my pc with a lot of routes then xbox series x then i sold my series x for a playstation 5 and yes you guessed it brought all the routes again. If I could wind the clock back i would have stayed with the series x. Train sim world 2 run so much better even to a point of no stutter at all on some routes. London commute rush hour on ps5 is terrible i mean it's a mess. And now looking forward dtg will be releasing some new routes soon on a unplayable tsw3 and I'm afraid i have now stopped spending i don't see the point i download it start playing it runs like treacle and so it don't get played. I love trains it's just upsetting.

• Like Like x 1
  4. breblimator

breblimator Guest

5. maxipolo12

maxipolo12 Well-Known Member

I wish you more fun on Simrail ;)

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  6. StrikeEagle78

StrikeEagle78 Well-Known Member

Well put. I may not be far behind you in the uninstall category. However you still have TSW2 to fall back on. It has its issues sure, but it is a far superior game at the moment for your train simulation fix.

• Like Like x 1