Union Pacific Tucson To Phoenix Route

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by amyosu23, Mar 20, 2020.

1. amyosu23

amyosu23 Member

This route would include union Pacific operations from Phoenix to Tucson.This route would have mixed freight operations and would use EMD SD70ACes for operations on the line.This would be a great addition to have more west coast trains.please consider adding this route.

• Like Like x 6
  2. Stockton Rails

Stockton Rails Well-Known Member

Great idea... I would def like to see this too. I subscribe to a youtube channel specializing in rail traffic down that way- if DTG adds this route, I’ll buy it.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Stockton Rails

Stockton Rails Well-Known Member

...and I also agree- would def like to see more recent locos added to the route as well (and to other North American routes in the game).

• Like Like x 3
  4. MetrolinkF125#916

MetrolinkF125#916 Well-Known Member

Yes pls we need more modern American freight routes and since DTG has the UP license they can't have a problem with the development:)

• Like Like x 2
  5. jedi247

jedi247 Well-Known Member

Another UP route needs to be done. I'd love the SD70ACe. We could also get a CSX version for the Sand Patch Route. What about the Tier IV version? CSX and UP both have them. I'd also like to see the prototype Progress Rail SD70ACe-T4s.
    If we get this route, I'd also like a UP GP60 for local freights and switching, and maybe an Amtrak P42DC for passenger services (if Amtrak has trains on the route). Otherwise, I'd like a UP Genset Switcher, MP15DC or AC, or GP15-1 for switching.

• Like Like x 4
  6. synthetic.angel

synthetic.angel Well-Known Member

Thumbs up from me - good potential for a long route, Some New Mexico modern freight routes (copper - Morenci...) would be cool too.

• Like Like x 1