Accessibility Unlock The Journey Mode Chapters, Bin The Locks.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AtherianKing, Dec 1, 2023.

1. AtherianKing

AtherianKing Guest

Theirs no need for the locks on journey chapters, I ask that they all be removed, if people want to work one by one then they can without being stopped either way.

but seen as service mode doesn’t count towards them, to get them done you may need to do each service twice if it’s already been done that way.

I want to move onto the next chapter but as I’ve done 3 of the services before in Timetable mode it doesn’t count but I now have to do them again in journey mode, just to move onwards with it.

• Like Like x 3
  2. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Yes. I don’t know why they added locks. Is the prospect of unlocking something really adding to the game? I used to delve into the journey just to get random weather but now I don’t because of this change because I am limited in choice of service. If someone wants to do the journey in order then the locks are not needed for that and it just takes away a method of playing the game for others who used the feature differently.

• Like Like x 2
  3. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

I actually quite like the locked chapters. It adds some purpose to actually doing Journey mode as well as a career style element.

4. AtherianKing

AtherianKing Guest

I can see why you may like the feature but it doesn’t change anything for you if it was removed compared to what it hinders for myself and others.

If you didn’t want to move onto the next chapter without completing the previous you don’t have to, locked or not.

whereas those who don’t want the lock get no choice.

I mean if they wanted to make the lock and optional setting I have no objection, but it shouldn’t be there for those who don’t want it.

• Like Like x 1